Sunday, May 10, 2009

In the Beginning...



I have officially started a blog!  With the help of Melissa and my Mother, I think it will turn out just fine!  So to start off with I will tell you about my life right now.  I am currently a senior at Bountiful High School and will graduate on June 5, which cannot come soon enough!  Although I have loved high school, I am sooo ready to move on and begin my life.  As many of you know, in the fall I will begin my journey across the globe in China, as of now I am set to go from August til the end of December but am considering extending my stay and going again in January for a second semester.  Well that is a little bit about me and what is going on in my life right now.  More will come I am sure :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow, you are gorgeous and all grown up. CHINA!!!! That is going to be such a great experience for you. Happy Graduation and Good Luck!!! Love ya, Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that you are doing a blog. It will be a great way for me to know how you are and what you are doing and what you think of your experiences at home and in China. I wish you all the best. I also think your blog is gorgeous and has interesting things on it. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see you here in the blog world! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blog world. I am excited to have another blog to stalk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren!
    Oh my goodness cute girl you are so old now! I ran across your blog and I got so excited. This is Em's friend Sydney if you don't remember me. Congrats on graduation. Such a fun time! And what in the world are you doing in China? Thats so exciting! Well I just wanted to say hi and I love your blog!
    -Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still no posts from China. . . sigh. Get blogging girl!! I want to see pics of where you live, your new friends, your new school, the city. . . etc., etc., etc. Do it!

    ReplyDelete